The fact is that, during the first quarter I was sharing my progress on Instagram, something I do not regret because I met beautiful people (Sole, Una mama arquitecta, From the day I said yes, that goes for you. in you these months  ) perform also surpassed me. And I explain why I reach a point where I could not do more.

I already told you that I lived my pregnancy with fear for everything. Luckily I had a wonderful pregnancy: I did not have nausea, I did not have dizziness, I did not vomit, everything felt good, I was not tired … it was great. So high that the first quarter worried me.

We have always been sold the image that pregnancy is synonymous with discomfort. If we imagine a pregnant woman, the first thing that comes to mind is a girl vomiting in the voter’s cup. Well, I was not one of those.

Every time I went on Instagram and saw the pictures of girls who had gotten pregnant more or less when I, all or 99% had nausea, they were fatal, they did not want to eat … we go “the typical” Every time I saw that I worried more. And the worst was not that, and the worst was the comments of the people “If you have nausea is that everything goes great” “Do not worry about having many symptoms, what is worrying is not having them” “If you wake up dizzy is normal.”

Well, I did not have any of that, so I started getting overwhelmed. I thought “normal” was being wrong, and if I was okay it was something was wrong, so I decided to leave. I decided that I had to dedicate myself solely and exclusively to my pregnancy, to my baby and not to read comments that all they could do was hurt me and doubt myself. And that’s why I left. I did not want to know anything, nor did I want to read anything.

Now, looking back, I realize that I did well, very well. I think we are not aware of the extent to which we judge other people, to what extent we say phrases that we take as absolute truths even though we have no idea.

I remember that in week 10 I bought the Angel Sound. The best I could do. I uploaded a photo saying that I had heard the heart and a girl told me what if she was sure, that it could not be the heart, that it was very soon.

I defended myself by saying that of course, it was, but I was scared thinking that maybe I had made a mistake. And that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I decided to take some time for myself and my baby, without external influences, without stress, without thinking that the rest of the women were vomiting while I was so comfortable in my chair, so the rest of the women were going to go great and me fatal.

I decided to take a distance, and it was the best I could do. And now with my baby in my arms, everything looks different. Be the mother I want to be, I know how I want to act, and the comments do not matter.

With what happened to me, I learned. I learned that many women have a terrible time without necessity, that what is established as “normal” may not be “normal” for you. I learned that what works for 90% of people does not have to work for the remaining 10% and above all, I learned that pregnancy is a very complex emotional moment and that no woman has the “right” to judge another or to do testament of your opinions.

So from now on, we open a new stage as parents that we are enjoying mogollon because it is beautiful and we are super happy to share stories with everyone who wants to read us.